Tuesday, May 02, 2006

BizzyBlog

Tom Blumer of Bizzy Blog, an SOB Alliance member (who should be dropping in at some point), says:
At my Warren County precinct at the others using the same building, turnout was very low 4-1/2 hours into voting. Read into that what you will.
I can't imagine daytime voting would be all that high...you got the morning rush and then the post-work marathon...especially for a primary. Your mileage may vary...

I'm expecting low turnout anyway...

Although the sun just came out here in Cincinnati...

3 comments:

Atreides said...

I have to say that I found much the same case in Westerville. Poll workers outnumbered voters at 7:45 AM this morning.

Arthur Balis

BizzyBlog said...

I was Number 17 with a GOP ballot at 4-1/2 hours. That is slow.

BizzyBlog said...

Went back this afternoon at 4 to see. One of the three precincts said turnout was fair and the other two said very light.