Tuesday, May 02, 2006

RE: McEwen conceding

Losers

McEwen himself - Anyone believe he'll stick around?

Tom Brinkman - I once had respect for him and considered him a great guy, but his actions in this campaign have gone way beyond what was necessary. I understand him not liking Jean, and I will stipulate that he may have had solid reasons for that, but to align himself with a snake like McEwen over this means I have lost a ton of respect for Brinkman.

Brinkman even had a decent exit point when the McEwen vote fraud scandal came out, but he stuck with him, proving Brinkman favored his personal vendetta over the right thing.

1 comment:

BizzyBlog said...

I will have a very difficult time getting past the conduct of a lot of people in this race, and unfortunately Brinkman is one of them. It's not irretrievable, but it needs work.