Friday, June 16, 2006

Painting the Map Red

If you are an SOB Alliance member and your county isn't red on this map, you need to email me!



UPDATE: Looks like we cover Congressional Districts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10/11 (Cuyahoga is split, not sure where exactly we're covered), 13 (Summit is split), 14, 16, and 17. Do we know any bloggers in 7, 12, 15, 16 or 18? Or did I screw up my calculation?

UPDATE 2: Thanks to Hugh Hewitt for the spotlight. Actually, if you are a center-right blogger in the state of Ohio and haven't joined the Alliance, please email me as well!

UPDATE 3: Stark County has been painted red with this (Saturday) morning's new member announcement.

3 comments:

NixGuy said...

I can't believe we have no one in Clermont.

Steven J. Kelso Sr. said...

I am now in the 7th District.

Joab said...

Hancock county has always been a Republican stronghold, and the GOP has always fared well in Wood too. Surprised neither have a representative.