Thursday, July 06, 2006

BizzyBlog Pundit Review Radio Audio Is Available

I need a new publicist, as I missed the opportunity to promote this before it happened. Maybe I should hire Steve at Made 4 the Internet.

Anyway, Sunday evening I was privileged to appear on Pundit Review Radio out of WRKO-AM in Boston.

Kevin and Gregg of punditreview.com and I spoke about the Kelo v. New London Supreme Court ruling, how the situation in New London itself has ultimately worked out, and how economic good news in general is being downplayed or ignored by the press, particularly The Associated Press.

A replay audio file is here. A podcast is available through iTunes by subscribing to the Pundit Review podcast.

PS. Consider it the audition tape for Wide Awakes. :-->

1 comment:

Matt Hurley said...

Bizzy...don't worry, I've got you on my short list for guests...