Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Doh!

From The Cincinnati Enquirer:

Congressman Steve Chabot found out just how serious elections officials are about the new voter ID law when he showed up to vote at his polling place in Westwood.

Chabot went into the polling place at Westwood First Presbyterian Church about 9:30 a.m. and pulled out his Ohio driver’s license to show the poll workers. They looked at his license, and told the congressman that, even though they know perfectly well who he is, his driver’s license was issued to his business office, not his home, which is his voting address.
Say it with me: Doh!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelso, you’re an egomaniac! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:
You couldn’t find your rear end with both hands and the tripe you spiel
is the worst kind of conservative trash. You need to get a real job!

Your Pal,
Capt. Murdock

Phil Prenger said...

Ha! You've got a fan club, Steven.

Steven J. Kelso Sr. said...

My own personal troll; please give him a pet. :)

Anonymous said...

Joe C is my pet. I like to take him for walks, like I do you.
He’s not as smart, but he obeys commands better than you. J Kenny has a pet, too. You can read all about it at:

http://tollies.blogspot.com/

Your Pal,
Capt. Murdock

Anonymous said...

This just shows that the new voter ID law is being applied fairly and to everyone. Great job to the poll workers who made sure to follow the law and good for Steve Chabot for also following the law and provding additional information.

cbaus said...

According to the Secretary of State website, a wrong address on a DL won't preclude voting anyways.

Steven J. Kelso Sr. said...

I had my old address and they gave me no problems. I guess that official papers have to have the correct address while the DL does not.