Wednesday, June 01, 2011

SOB Alliance 2.0

If you are a conservative blogger based in Ohio and are interested in joining a group of like-minded individuals, now is the time to jump on board!

If you received an e-newsletter from me earlier today, just reply to it and let me know that you are in! If you didn't, please send me an email ( wmdtvmatt - at - yahoo - dot - com ) stating your intention to join."

I'm looking to put together another blogroll widget...and hoping to secure us either an email listserver or some other "private space where we can chat, strategerize, and promote our work amongst ourselves...

Any other ideas are also welcome...

2 comments:

Alo Konsen said...

Blogroll widget's done. I figured out how to power it with Google Reader. Look at the bottom of my sidebar.

Alo Konsen said...

There's also an automatic Twitter feed.